TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You can check out my Alpine when you come by,
People Seeking Info

Subject You can check out my Alpine when you come by,

Posted by TT XTZ on June 20, 2007 at 4:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 99 times.

In Reply To well since Audio is like the subject of the day.... posted by Halo Z on June 20, 2007 at 04:30 PM

Message if you like. I like it. Can't comment on Kenwood since I have no experience there. And since you don't have a need for iPod connectivity or other peripherals, then it probably doesn't matter much - just whatever interface appeals to YOU.

I just went shopping for head unit for my beater and was surprised to find that the bottom-of-the-line Sony offers iPod connectivity and control from the HU (with purchase of an extra cable), XM, MP3 playback, and even has an aux out on the front. I haven't installed it to see how it sounds yet, but really, I'm just surprised to see a cheap radio have so many features. AND it doesn't have a flip-out face to get the CD in - just a slot, which appeals to me in the less-moving-parts-to-break category.

You don't have to live in a bubble just because someone else caught the flu. Make your decision on your ability to trust yourself. - NytWolf 15:49:05 12/17/06

I was previously a aviation mechanic and avionic technician and this car is harder to work on than Aircraft.
- Hocuz77 03:04:56 02/28/06

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.